Prayer Request: Very Sad and Pressure in Job-Daily Crying

Assalaamu Alaikkum Rahmathullah Wa Barakkathu,

Dear Shaykh,
Alhamdhulillah-After waiting long time i got a job. But, daily i am crying. my company setup and atmosphere is not at all comfort for me. no Islam, the company is of christian, and workload also getting worse, full tension, i pray to Allah to a change, one day(30.12.2013) Allah given my a chance to go for a interview. Please ask my shaykh what to do, and what to recite to improve the situation. Please ask my Shaykh to pray for me.
Hope quick reply please

Jazakkallah Khair.

wa `alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,
Please refer to the answers in the Posts “Finding a Better Job” and “Work Stress.

This entry was posted in Prayer Request and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.