Sufism (Tasawwuf)

Spiritual Issues.

Page 1 of 24212345...102030...Last »

Baya

Maliki and following Ba Alawi dhikr, but no sheikh. Can I get Naqshbandi baya to have a shaykh? Continue reading

Posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Comments Off on Baya

permission to make Dua Sayyidna Dawood Alaihis Salam

Sir, i am in love with someone but recently he left me. Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Comments Off on permission to make Dua Sayyidna Dawood Alaihis Salam

40 mosques

Would you please explain to me in more detail about “I want you to put
40 mosques and centers for Naqshbandiyya Tariqah… Continue reading

Posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Comments Off on 40 mosques

Khatm Khwajagan

Can I lead Khatm Khwajagan with family and maybe friends? I am not a mureed of any Tariqah, But I love this one. Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Comments Off on Khatm Khwajagan

Permission for Khatme Khwajagan

I request you for ijaza of doing the zikir of Khatme Khwajagan. Continue reading

Posted in `Ibadat - Worship, Permission | Comments Off on Permission for Khatme Khwajagan

Permission for Haj and its preparations

I ask permission to perform Haj this year with my mother please guide us to perform Haj Continue reading

Posted in Hajj, `Umrah & Ziyarah, Permission | Comments Off on Permission for Haj and its preparations

Request for ijazath to perform khatm khwajgan with wife at home

I have a humble request for ijazath from either Sayedi Mawlana Sheikh Mehmet Adil Rabbani or Sayedi Sheikh Hisham Kabbani to do Dhikr Khatm Khwajgan with my wife. Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Comments Off on Request for ijazath to perform khatm khwajgan with wife at home

Job Change Istikhara

Requesting Istikhara for leaving a teaching job at Islamic School to a better paying job in non Islamic environment Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Comments Off on Job Change Istikhara

Blood cupping

One of my relatives has done a course on blood cupping she’s very good Continue reading

Posted in Health, Permission | Comments Off on Blood cupping

Is there a Sufi order that I can join online?

Is there an Sufi order that I give bayah online besides the Naqshbandi order? Continue reading

Posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Comments Off on Is there a Sufi order that I can join online?