Sufism (Tasawwuf)

Spiritual Issues.

Page 1 of 23312345...102030...Last »

Permission

I love someone very much and want to marry him. But he loved me to but now he is really cold to me and I want permission to recite hazrat dawud dua… Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Comments Off on Permission

Bayah

Does the Shaykh cancel/annul bayah based on mureeds bad manners and sin?. Does one need to renew bayah… Continue reading

Posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Comments Off on Bayah

Hisbul Bahr permission

May I humbly request to be granted permission (baksheesh) to read with action Hisbul Bahr. Jazakallah khair Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Comments Off on Hisbul Bahr permission

Dalailul Khairaat Permission

Asslaam Shaikh I want to ask for permission to recite dalailul Khairaat daily for my health issues, financial issues and spiritual issues. Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Comments Off on Dalailul Khairaat Permission

ما هو التصوف

ما هو التصوف شيخنا الجليل بكل تفصيل حتى اذا سألك شخص يمكنك الجواب عليه ثم انى لدى اسئلة كثيرة غير ة هذا السؤال واسف على التطويل؟
Continue reading

Posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Tagged , , , , , , , | Comments Off on ما هو التصوف

Naqshabandi Taweez

I want to ask about the taweez i received from my syeikh..
Is it permissible for me to wear it like a necklace??.. Continue reading

Posted in Halal & Haram, Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Leave a comment

permission for darood sharif wird

I want to ask for permission to recite darood e kashf 1100x daily and I request you to pray for a person [private] that she converts to Islam. Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Comments Off on permission for darood sharif wird

permission for giving bay’a

Assalamo alaykum wr wb sayyidi Shaykh Hisham Kabbani please give me permission to give baya’a and lead dhikr. Continue reading

Posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Comments Off on permission for giving bay’a

Kissing feet

Assalaamalikum Brother in Islam I saw a video you had posted and was wondering if you could shed light on my question below… Continue reading

Posted in Halal & Haram, Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Tagged , , | Comments Off on Kissing feet

Dhikr and work

Salam alaikum Shaykh, I’ve been worried for few weeks, due to an issue which I need resolve to. I recently started working and it’s at night time. Because of its schedule, I miss weekly khatm Khwajagan. Continue reading

Posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Tagged , , , | Comments Off on Dhikr and work