Sufism (Tasawwuf)

Spiritual Issues.

Page 1 of 23212345...102030...Last »

Benefits of Bayah, loyalty, and may I leave if I do not find myself loyal and in love? Plus can I have practices of another Tariqah?

What are the benefits of giving Bayah, and I want my loyalty to be true and that of love and strength, and wisdom. Continue reading

Posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , | Comments Off on Benefits of Bayah, loyalty, and may I leave if I do not find myself loyal and in love? Plus can I have practices of another Tariqah?

Dhikr beads 10 or 11, small bracelet sized..

I don’t remember how I got it, I think it was wooden, I am not sure about the string, but I think I put it around my wrist and I made the intention to make dhikr with it..
Continue reading

Posted in Dream Interpretation, Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Tagged , , , , , , | Comments Off on Dhikr beads 10 or 11, small bracelet sized..

help

How to call for help from gous e azam & Shah e Naqsband?
Continue reading

Posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , | Comments Off on help

Strength to remain consistent

I want to be consistent, that is, whenever I start something, I remain loyal for some days and then that determination slowly starts getting thin… Continue reading

Posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf), `Ibadat - Worship | Tagged , , , , , , , | Comments Off on Strength to remain consistent

Dhikr of ‘HU’

What does it mean when they say ‘Huu, Huu, Huu’ in the dhikr? I Googled it, but it’s very complex. At first I thought it was like ‘Huwa’ (He), but shortened. Continue reading

Posted in General, Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Tagged , , , , , , , | Comments Off on Dhikr of ‘HU’

Jinn Attack

I am facing a problem from past 3 months of jinn attack when I am in sleep. My body gets stiff. Continue reading

Posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Comments Off on Jinn Attack

Grand Shaykh Abdullah ad-Dagestani

Suddenly an imagination came in my mind with blurry picture that grand shaykh is standing in front of me and I kissed his hands and asked him where he was for such long time and he said I am always with you, just remember me… Continue reading

Posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Tagged , , , , | Comments Off on Grand Shaykh Abdullah ad-Dagestani

Need to move [private] practice

Place where I rent with 2 male practitioners must move. Dunya vibe. Opportunity to rent at wellness center, mostly women. Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Comments Off on Need to move [private] practice

permission to recite dua Dawood A.S.

I really love my ex and want him back and get married to him. Also want to convince his parents because they’re against of our relationship and that’s why we split up. Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Comments Off on permission to recite dua Dawood A.S.

Dream: a crying girl in dream

It’s an istakhara dream by my boyfriend. He was in a bus where he saw a baby girl wearing yellow trouser and blue shirt. Continue reading

Posted in Dream Interpretation, Permission | Comments Off on Dream: a crying girl in dream