Sufism (Tasawwuf)

Spiritual Issues.

Page 1 of 22812345...102030...Last »

Adab of Travel

Please tell me about adab of ziarah to Wali maqam… Continue reading

Posted in General, Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

Baya Question II

I ask a question about Baya a few days ago and received a quick response. I am very grateful for your help and information. I wish to travel to Michigan to take Baya in person. Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Tagged , | Leave a comment

The Secret of Sayyidina Abu Bakr as-Siddiq (r) and Surat al-Baqara

Mawlana Shaykh Hisham said to study something I don’t remember what. Then dreaming in dream that he is telling me that Mawlana Rumi is Naqshbandi and that he wrote a couplet in praise of Abu Bakr as-Siddiq (r). Continue reading

Posted in Dream Interpretation, Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

Permission

I took bay’a about two years ago over the internet and have been doing my awrad of the initiate and meeting at our dhikr in my area when we have them. Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Leave a comment

Visiting Lefke Shareef in June

I have permission from my Murshid kareem to visit Lefke Shareef in June’s first week. Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Leave a comment

Need urgent reply

I need your help and guidance I am searching for a Peer-o-Murshid can you please tell me is there any Naqshbandi Shaikh living in India. Continue reading

Posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

Shaykh Nazim Adil Haqqani

At maghrib I was making doa. When finished I had vision of Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani asking me to come to Rasul Allah (s). Continue reading

Posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Tagged , | Leave a comment

HIZB UL BAHR

I requested you to provide ijazah of Dua e hizbul Bahar for me and my family.
thank you
Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Leave a comment

Permission: Travel to Texas for Niece’s Wedding

Allahumma sale ala Muhammadin wa ala ali Muhammdin wasallam. My parents took baya with Sheikh Nazim (may Allah bless his soul), but they don’t know the rules of tariqat: That is why on behalf of my father I wanted to ask for permission for his (alone) travelling to Texas… Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Leave a comment

Visiting Shaykh Mehmet

I pray that you are well. I would like to travel to Lefke from 28th December – 3rd January (2015) to visit the Shaykh Mehmet and pay my respects to Shaykh Nazim. Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Leave a comment