Sufism (Tasawwuf)

Spiritual Issues.

Page 1 of 24112345...102030...Last »

Permission for Haj and its preparations

I ask permission to perform Haj this year with my mother please guide us to perform Haj Continue reading

Posted in Hajj, `Umrah & Ziyarah, Permission | Comments Off on Permission for Haj and its preparations

Request for ijazath to perform khatm khwajgan with wife at home

I have a humble request for ijazath from either Sayedi Mawlana Sheikh Mehmet Adil Rabbani or Sayedi Sheikh Hisham Kabbani to do Dhikr Khatm Khwajgan with my wife. Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Comments Off on Request for ijazath to perform khatm khwajgan with wife at home

Job Change Istikhara

Requesting Istikhara for leaving a teaching job at Islamic School to a better paying job in non Islamic environment Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Comments Off on Job Change Istikhara

Blood cupping

One of my relatives has done a course on blood cupping she’s very good Continue reading

Posted in Health, Permission | Comments Off on Blood cupping

Is there a Sufi order that I can join online?

Is there an Sufi order that I give bayah online besides the Naqshbandi order? Continue reading

Posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Comments Off on Is there a Sufi order that I can join online?

Ijaza for marriage

[private] and [private](we are cousins).before engagement or nikah i wanted to ask Sayyidi. Continue reading

Posted in Marriage/Divorce, Permission | Comments Off on Ijaza for marriage

daily bad news about Muslims

How to react to all the bad news, especially about Muslims? Continue reading

Posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf), Sunnah | Comments Off on daily bad news about Muslims

Khatme Khuwajagan

I request you for ijaza of doing the zikir of Khatme Khuwjagan. Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Comments Off on Khatme Khuwajagan

How does one, “count” ijazat?

I wanted to know how are ijazat counted. Does the permission to transmit one entire text (for example a book of ahadith) count as one and only one ijazah Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Comments Off on How does one, “count” ijazat?

Meet with Sheikh Hisham?

How Can i meet with Sheikh Hisham? Continue reading

Posted in `Ibadat - Worship, Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Comments Off on Meet with Sheikh Hisham?