Sufism (Tasawwuf)

Spiritual Issues.

Page 1 of 24012345...102030...Last »

solve trouble

I am in trouble please help me i love a guy he is ignoring me first he promised to marry me but now he said he don’t want to marry me Continue reading

Posted in Permission, Prayer Request | Comments Off on solve trouble

Raising Children in Naqshbandi Way

Would you mind show us some books/articles/links as a reference/guidelines to raise children In Naqshbandi Way? Continue reading

Posted in Family Issues, Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Comments Off on Raising Children in Naqshbandi Way

Sheikh nazim Rajab month

On the night of 27th Rajab saw Mawlana Sheikh Nazim and Shiekh Hisham and one other girl we reading tasbih or zikr Continue reading

Posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Comments Off on Sheikh nazim Rajab month

Permission baya

I would kindly ask permission to take baya, because i need guidance to control my nafs en to grow spiritually in sha Allah. Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Comments Off on Permission baya

I need advice, I keep sinning..

I can’t do Muraqaba, barely tafakkur (without entering trance), can’t do dhikr cause I begin feeling stuff. Continue reading

Posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Comments Off on I need advice, I keep sinning..

Permission for Tawiz

kindly can I have permission to print Tawiz and give to people in need , Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Comments Off on Permission for Tawiz

What does Adab mean?

When Mawlana says ‘adab’ what does he mean? Continue reading

Posted in `Ibadat - Worship, Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Comments Off on What does Adab mean?

told I have a gift to heal

I am told by a pious person I have a gift to heal the Ill. Continue reading

Posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Comments Off on told I have a gift to heal

Salam I Want a soultion of my problem.

My problem is that i am student of university and i had left 15 courses back. Continue reading

Posted in Permission | Comments Off on Salam I Want a soultion of my problem.

Shiekh Nazim in dream

I am already a spiritual seeker in Naqshbandi Mujaddidi chain. I had a dream in which Shiekh Nazim gave me a “tasbeeh” which is light blue in colour and hugged me. Continue reading

Posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Comments Off on Shiekh Nazim in dream