Salam. Why is Khidr AS in the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya silsilah when most other Naqshbandis do not have him? Can u assist with the explanation?
1. Prophet (s) said: “People are trusted over their lineages.”
2. Prophet (s) said: “Questioning people’s lineages is one of the kaba’ir.”
3. It is a lie that other Naqshbandi silsilahs do not mention Khidr. They all do.
4. No one brings up this ignorant and sinful objection except the Habashi sect, and they are heretics and untrustworthy. Their founder routinely stole material and attributed it to himself and he attacked some of the major Sahaba like Aisha, Talha, Zubair and Muawiya (ra).
5. One of the rules in Sharia is al-ithbaatu muqaddamum `ala al-nafy, “Affirmation takes precedence over negation.”
6. Another rule states, alladhi yaalamu hujjatun ala man la yaalam, “The one who knows is a hujja (final proof) over the one who does not know”.
7. Finally, let them name ONE of the biographical references of the Naqshbandis that does not mention al-Khidr as the Shaykh of `Abd al-Khaliq al-Ghujduwani!