Du`a of Sayyidina Dawud

Question:

I have a friend that I’m interested in marrying, approached the family told them of my intentions for her. The family embraced us both and were happy. Her father passed away recently, she seems to have backed off and told me she is not ready. I rarely see her maybe twice or thrice a month and at family events or dhikrs. We sometimes work together on projects but seems to be drowning herself into her career (either backing off or scared of previous breakups with guys). She contacts me for help when she needs me. I really like her and all her family and friends told me she’s a good girl, if I can just get her to open up to me again like before. I would like her to open up again and considering me for marriage. Is it permissible for me to read the du`a of Sayyidina Dawud?

Answer:

Yes, as there is general permission to read this dua.

This entry was posted in Permission. Bookmark the permalink.