Permission & method for wazifa of Dawood AS

Molana Sahab, Assalamulaikum,
I require a permission for reading dua of Hazrat Daud for the guy I love. We were together from past 1 years and had plans for marriage as well but for other non-Muslim girl he stopped talking and started avoiding me. Now we are not in contact since 2-3 months, which is unbearable for me. I need him to be with me again and get married to him. Please allow me the permission to read this dua for him and melt his heart again for me.
Jazak ALLAH khaire.

wa `alaykum salaam,

There is general permission to use the Du`a of Sayyidina Dawud (a).

This entry was posted in Permission. Bookmark the permalink.