Rabita for beginner level

Question:

Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb
Im from indonesia, I’m so new in Thariqah naqshbandi Haqqani, I am very happy to be a disciple of sheikh Nazim Q.S.hope MSN and MSH may be given longevity by Allah, so it can always guide people toward the path of Allah. O syeikh is rabitah required in zikir for beginner level? If yes can you tell me the simple method? O syeikh i have difficulty to implement wird with consistently, perhaps because of my nafs that still dominates my heart, is allowed to perform zikir by reducing the number considering i still having trouble with consistent practice of zikir. forgive me for my bad adab.
Assalamualaikum Wr.wb

Answer:

Here is Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani’s simple instructions on how to make rabita. As for your struggling with your daily awrad, follow the advice given here.

This entry was posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.