Who is Osman Nuri Topbas?

Question:

Selam wa Aleykum Effendi!

A friend of mine was recently in Turkey and wanted to know more about Naqshbandi tariqat, he found a group of a man named Osman Nuri topbas, he looked at people linked to Shaykh Nazim but to ask about Shaykh Nazim to that branch which is presented as Naqshbandi Khalidi, they replied that the silsilah the Naqshbandi Haqqani not was original and to be careful with Nazimiyyas (for the Naqsh Haqqani), I then got a book that he won them and that has seen many quotes from Deobandi Ulama thing I thought it was more widely promoted by Indian immigrants, what amazed me to see that leaving Turkey until then thought they had a reliable history about Tasawwuf, so my question is, who is Osman Nuri topbas and why your mureeds said this for my friend and brother in Islam?

Motashakkeran

Allah Hafez

Answer:

See answer given by Shaykh Taher Siddiqui here.

This entry was posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf). Bookmark the permalink.