Newborn child

Assalaamoualaykoum warahmatullah
I’m seeking advice regarding a newborn baby. Inshallah my wife is expecting our first son in about 1 months time and i’m asking what should one know/practise once the baby is born.e.g like doing azaan,cutting hair..etc
Also i’ll take this opportunity to thank the whole of the eshaykh team for this beautiful website. Especially Mowlana Shaykh Hisham for his doahs and heavenly support. Long live Mowlana Shaykh Nazim (May Allah Taa’ala give you both long life). Also Yaa Sayyadee! My wife and I would like to get the honour of you choosing our son’s name!!May Allah Taa’ala forgive us all.

See the Post “Shaving Newborn’s Hair” for the Sunnah’s of the newborn, and see the Post “Regarding Newborn and Mother“.

This entry was posted in Sunnah and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.