- Qur'an & Tafsir (132)
- Dream Interpretation (4608)
- Prayer Request (2865)
- Health (527)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2161)
- Permission (284)
- `Ibadat – Worship (721)
- Family Issues (1437)
- Marriage/Divorce (536)
- Halal & Haram (628)
- Women's Issues (269)
- General (664)
- Belief & Doctrine (477)
- Sunnah (173)
- History (159)
- Hadith (242)
- Takhrij (31)
- Reference Reading Prayer in Muraqaba Behind Prophet
- I had a dream of arrival of Imam Mehdi
- Prayer Request: To get back lost love
- I want to know whats wrong with her black magic or jinn
- Can the people in Egypt- Cairo the Nile Delta – be warned further?
- Prayer Request: Preschool Business Growth
- Responsibilties with a Mental Illness
- Duah Hazrat Dawood
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- DUA for having baby boy
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- I am in big problem & need help
- Imam Mahdi(as) and Sheik Mehmet
- Hajj Al-Akbar in 2012?
Tag Archives: `Ashura
I just wanted to know if the practice of ghoon is allowed in Islam? I know it is common in Shias, but is it an act that is forbidden in Islam?… Continue reading
Is it a practice among the ‘ulema to discuss the martyrdom of Hazrat Husain… Continue reading
In MSN’s internet talks last year I think I heard MSN critisize seeing unbelieving doctors. Does this mean dont see them?
Also, I saw a billboard advert about fast (internet access) without breaks, but I thought it might have been a ‘sign’ and advice, so i fasted everyday for about 3 weeks. My condition improved, but should I have carried on? Might I have been right in seeing a ‘sign’?
Q: Does a wife have to ask permission from her husband to keep nafl fasts, for example voluntary fasting in Muharram? Taking into account the fasting is short in the winter months and we are both at work all day and do not see each other, so it does not affect marital relations. Continue reading