- Qur'an & Tafsir (142)
- Hadith (276)
- Takhrij (43)
- Sunnah (206)
- Belief & Doctrine (582)
- Dream Interpretation (5,248)
- Prayer Request (3,463)
- Health (597)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,452)
- Permission (413)
- `Ibadat – Worship (882)
- Family Issues (1,746)
- Marriage/Divorce (762)
- Halal & Haram (784)
- Women's Issues (295)
- General (981)
- History (169)
- wood charcoal comsumption
- Please comment: Australian Muslim male students decline shaking hands of women
- Is wearing magnetic bracelet for good circulation halaal for male kid?
- Family Planning permissible?
- What happens if end times approach nearer…
- Rafidi attacks against Sahaba
- Health problems
- For special dua
- difficulties in life
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Blood Moons in Islam
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
Tag Archives: Asma Allah al-Husna
What is the meaning of Kaf Ha Ya `Ayn Sad with which Surah Maryam begins?
Asalamu alaykum wa rahmatuLLAH
1. I want to know where i can learn about the 99 names of ALLAH Aza wa Jal so i can make dhikr with them. A list or something.
For example, Ya Rahman for marriage, job and giving away ones daughter for marriage. Etc.
2. And i wanted to ask if this is sufficient so i can do this dhikr or do i then still need to learn more in order to elimante the dangers of this dhikr (as i got told if i dont know about the names and recitate all 99 at once in dhikr that sihr will come down on me or jinn will make niyyah if i dont have one)
uhibbukum fiLLAH wa salam. Continue reading
I would like to ask you about some dhikrs and wazifah recommended by Awliyah and Ulama, for example, eg 33 times ya Maliku… Continue reading
The zikir is Ya sadaqa Ya Allah.Can I proceed to amal the zikir? Continue reading
I am reciting the Asma Al Husna daily but need to know how many times should I… Continue reading