- Qur'an & Tafsir (124)
- Dream Interpretation (4479)
- Prayer Request (2635)
- Health (483)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2033)
- Permission (220)
- `Ibadat – Worship (677)
- Family Issues (1287)
- Marriage/Divorce (425)
- Halal & Haram (594)
- Women's Issues (257)
- General (423)
- Belief & Doctrine (444)
- Sunnah (163)
- History (155)
- Hadith (230)
- Takhrij (28)
- Prayer Request: dua of Hazart dawud
- Prayer Request: Permission for wazifa of Hazrat Dawud A.S Dua for marriage
- marriage to my love..
- i need permission from you!!
- Using the dua of Hazrat Dawud (as) for someone who is not a love interest
- Prayer Request: Marriage/Dua of Sayyidina Dawud (as)
- In love
- Permission for du`a of Sayyidina Dawud
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- DUA for having baby boy
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- I am in big problem & need help
- Imam Mahdi(as) and Sheik Mehmet
- Hajj Al-Akbar in 2012?
Tag Archives: billboard
In MSN’s internet talks last year I think I heard MSN critisize seeing unbelieving doctors. Does this mean dont see them?
Also, I saw a billboard advert about fast (internet access) without breaks, but I thought it might have been a ‘sign’ and advice, so i fasted everyday for about 3 weeks. My condition improved, but should I have carried on? Might I have been right in seeing a ‘sign’?