- Qur'an & Tafsir (133)
- Hadith (253)
- Takhrij (33)
- Sunnah (175)
- Belief & Doctrine (498)
- Dream Interpretation (4655)
- Prayer Request (2918)
- Health (534)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2198)
- Permission (304)
- `Ibadat – Worship (742)
- Family Issues (1490)
- Marriage/Divorce (575)
- Halal & Haram (644)
- Women's Issues (270)
- General (724)
- History (163)
- Ramadan series 2014
- Is Hamas a Zionist patsy organization in the guise of an Islamic front?
- Ruling for pregnant ladies
- RE: Permission for Marriage
- parental disapproval
- Are we a good match?
- Prayer Request: Needed to do wudu often
- Mawlana Shaykh Nazim’s Meeting with Former President Musharraf
- Dream: syeds?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- DUA for having baby boy
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- Imam Mahdi(as) and Sheik Mehmet
- I am in big problem & need help
- Reciting "ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum" before dawn
Tag Archives: cosmetics
Like pimples, scars, and other skin flaws. You are not changing you appearance just restoring back to its original and do Muslim countries have these products like lotions, zit creams, wrinkle cream, and scar creams? Continue reading
I’m in need of some advice regarding skincare products used on face and body and whether it affects wudu/ghusl. .. I get waswaas that the wudu is not valid after I’ve applied skincare with ingredients like Alcohol, Urea and other chemicals in them. Continue reading
Mowlana,please could you let me know, whether Muslim can do “Perfume Business” like (Eau de Perfume,Eau de Cologne, etc.,) with Alcoholic content… Continue reading
We use a wide varity of products every day which contain CETYL ALCOHOL. Things like Moisturizing lotions, Creams..etc. I want to ask is that OK to use. It is not haram is it?