- Qur'an & Tafsir (132)
- Dream Interpretation (4610)
- Prayer Request (2871)
- Health (527)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2162)
- Permission (285)
- `Ibadat – Worship (722)
- Family Issues (1440)
- Marriage/Divorce (538)
- Halal & Haram (629)
- Women's Issues (269)
- General (669)
- Belief & Doctrine (477)
- Sunnah (173)
- History (159)
- Hadith (242)
- Takhrij (31)
- Help / dua / recitation
- Removal of question
- Prayer Request: disturbed by my change in behaviour
- How many times to recite
- Jobless, low confidence,
- About increasing love and loyalty in my boyfriend
- Need clarification about wazifa of Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)
- Two questions…
- Website is down
- Dream: Mawlana Shaykh Nazim and Mawlana Shaykh Hisham
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- DUA for having baby boy
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- I am in big problem & need help
- Imam Mahdi(as) and Sheik Mehmet
- Reciting "ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum" before dawn
Tag Archives: crown
Salam Alaykum, Shiekh.
I had several dreams over the span of a month.
1) The first dream I saw was a solar eclipse in my dream I watched it from my room.
2) I saw myself polishing a sword in the desert with others .
3) The second dream I saw myself preaching on a cliff as men wearing white gowns were marshalling before me their were in three rows.
4) The last one made me feel the strangest of all. I saw myself on a throne wearing an white khamis long beard no crown with an white imama on my head. But in my right hand was a gold sceptre and in my left was a gold orb. Please interpretate for me Salam Alaykum. Continue reading
Could I know a brief insight of the association of the Naqshi Taj with our beloved Syedinah Mowlana Shaykh Nazeem(QS). Continue reading