- Qur'an & Tafsir (140)
- Hadith (271)
- Takhrij (37)
- Sunnah (178)
- Belief & Doctrine (554)
- Dream Interpretation (4,884)
- Prayer Request (3,140)
- Health (558)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,330)
- Permission (353)
- `Ibadat – Worship (768)
- Family Issues (1,624)
- Marriage/Divorce (670)
- Halal & Haram (686)
- Women's Issues (280)
- General (942)
- History (172)
- Disagreeing with Shaykh
- Re: Fwd: Ask a Question 211240
- Dream: Dreaming about angel of death (Malak al-Maut)
- Transferred or damaged by black magic jinn and evil eye
- Is it a good deed to teach and a sin not to teach?
- Sign of dua acceptance
- Dream: Saw a woman who is teaching me Sufism
- Its a family issue
- Istakhara request
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- I am in big problem & need help
- Imam Mahdi(as) and Sheik Mehmet
Tag Archives: crown
Salam Alaykum, Shiekh.
I had several dreams over the span of a month.
1) The first dream I saw was a solar eclipse in my dream I watched it from my room.
2) I saw myself polishing a sword in the desert with others .
3) The second dream I saw myself preaching on a cliff as men wearing white gowns were marshalling before me their were in three rows.
4) The last one made me feel the strangest of all. I saw myself on a throne wearing an white khamis long beard no crown with an white imama on my head. But in my right hand was a gold sceptre and in my left was a gold orb. Please interpretate for me Salam Alaykum. Continue reading
Could I know a brief insight of the association of the Naqshi Taj with our beloved Syedinah Mowlana Shaykh Nazeem(QS). Continue reading