- Qur'an & Tafsir (137)
- Hadith (255)
- Takhrij (33)
- Sunnah (176)
- Belief & Doctrine (513)
- Dream Interpretation (4706)
- Prayer Request (2970)
- Health (537)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2252)
- Permission (328)
- `Ibadat – Worship (753)
- Family Issues (1526)
- Marriage/Divorce (604)
- Halal & Haram (659)
- Women's Issues (276)
- General (809)
- History (169)
- Du’a For Kasyaf
- Rijalul ghayb
- Are the Khawarij of today Kuffar?
- Seeing Shaykh Nazim
- Dream: Peace and blessings upon the 5 most known prophets and for mercy upon parents
- Is Organ ( heart ) Transplantation Allowed in Islam?
- How to ask question to Allah (swt)
- Prayer Request: Istikhaara prayer
- Can a Muslim woman work?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- Reciting "ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum" before dawn
- I am in big problem & need help
- Imam Mahdi(as) and Sheik Mehmet
Tag Archives: crown
Salam Alaykum, Shiekh.
I had several dreams over the span of a month.
1) The first dream I saw was a solar eclipse in my dream I watched it from my room.
2) I saw myself polishing a sword in the desert with others .
3) The second dream I saw myself preaching on a cliff as men wearing white gowns were marshalling before me their were in three rows.
4) The last one made me feel the strangest of all. I saw myself on a throne wearing an white khamis long beard no crown with an white imama on my head. But in my right hand was a gold sceptre and in my left was a gold orb. Please interpretate for me Salam Alaykum. Continue reading
Could I know a brief insight of the association of the Naqshi Taj with our beloved Syedinah Mowlana Shaykh Nazeem(QS). Continue reading