- Qur'an & Tafsir (137)
- Hadith (255)
- Takhrij (33)
- Sunnah (176)
- Belief & Doctrine (515)
- Dream Interpretation (4719)
- Prayer Request (2983)
- Health (541)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2261)
- Permission (331)
- `Ibadat – Worship (753)
- Family Issues (1536)
- Marriage/Divorce (608)
- Halal & Haram (661)
- Women's Issues (276)
- General (829)
- History (169)
- Secret of Tariqah and Unveiling
- How to find my Shaykh
- Is being greedy and selfish a sin?
- Job Work Difficulties
- Prayer Request: Prayer For Love
- Urgent dua from respected Sheikh Hisham
- Dream: Sayyidina Muhammad (s) Visits Mawlana
- Seids and Sherifs in Britain – question for Shaykh Kabbani personally
- Can you heal by thought alone?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- Reciting "ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum" before dawn
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- I am in big problem & need help
- Imam Mahdi(as) and Sheik Mehmet
Tag Archives: crown
Salam Alaykum, Shiekh.
I had several dreams over the span of a month.
1) The first dream I saw was a solar eclipse in my dream I watched it from my room.
2) I saw myself polishing a sword in the desert with others .
3) The second dream I saw myself preaching on a cliff as men wearing white gowns were marshalling before me their were in three rows.
4) The last one made me feel the strangest of all. I saw myself on a throne wearing an white khamis long beard no crown with an white imama on my head. But in my right hand was a gold sceptre and in my left was a gold orb. Please interpretate for me Salam Alaykum. Continue reading
Could I know a brief insight of the association of the Naqshi Taj with our beloved Syedinah Mowlana Shaykh Nazeem(QS). Continue reading