- Qur'an & Tafsir (133)
- Hadith (268)
- Takhrij (38)
- Sunnah (184)
- Belief & Doctrine (555)
- Dream Interpretation (4,877)
- Prayer Request (3,209)
- Health (567)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,349)
- Permission (363)
- `Ibadat – Worship (779)
- Family Issues (1,654)
- Marriage/Divorce (697)
- Halal & Haram (690)
- Women's Issues (281)
- General (948)
- History (164)
- Prophet Muhammad sall ‘Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- Want to get married with him
- potential partner
- Naqshbandi Clothing
- Request for marriage Istikarah prayer please
- Sources for Hadith on Imam al Mahdi
- VERY URGENT PLEASE ASK MAWLANA TO MAKE DUA!!
- Dua of dawood help and permission
- request for istikhara prayer
- Seeking blessing of father
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- DUA for having baby boy
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Blood Moons in Islam
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- Wazifa for the baby boy
Tag Archives: crown
Salam Alaykum, Shiekh.
I had several dreams over the span of a month.
1) The first dream I saw was a solar eclipse in my dream I watched it from my room.
2) I saw myself polishing a sword in the desert with others .
3) The second dream I saw myself preaching on a cliff as men wearing white gowns were marshalling before me their were in three rows.
4) The last one made me feel the strangest of all. I saw myself on a throne wearing an white khamis long beard no crown with an white imama on my head. But in my right hand was a gold sceptre and in my left was a gold orb. Please interpretate for me Salam Alaykum. Continue reading
Could I know a brief insight of the association of the Naqshi Taj with our beloved Syedinah Mowlana Shaykh Nazeem(QS). Continue reading