- Qur'an & Tafsir (143)
- Hadith (277)
- Takhrij (43)
- Sunnah (213)
- Belief & Doctrine (583)
- Dream Interpretation (5,277)
- Prayer Request (3,487)
- Health (601)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,458)
- Permission (416)
- `Ibadat – Worship (893)
- Family Issues (1,753)
- Marriage/Divorce (767)
- Halal & Haram (799)
- Women's Issues (297)
- General (982)
- History (169)
- Question about Kufr
- **Urgent** Please for Allah’s sake, someone pls help me!!!!
- Non-24 Hour and ocd since childhood
- Husband has hidden marriage with my in-laws and not stay with me
- Celebrating Laylat al-Bara`ah
- Forgiveness and Love of Ahl Al Bayt
- Jibril alaihi salam
- Pictures of the maharim of our Shaykhs
- Seeing scholars, raing, wearing white and hit by a car, said the shahada
- Dream about visiting a Dargah.
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Dua to look attractive
- Blood Moons in Islam
Tag Archives: Day of `Arafah
Is Shaykh Nazim hoping for Imam Mahdi (a.s) or has Mawlana received Divine information… Continue reading
In MSN’s internet talks last year I think I heard MSN critisize seeing unbelieving doctors. Does this mean dont see them?
Also, I saw a billboard advert about fast (internet access) without breaks, but I thought it might have been a ‘sign’ and advice, so i fasted everyday for about 3 weeks. My condition improved, but should I have carried on? Might I have been right in seeing a ‘sign’?