- Qur'an & Tafsir (137)
- Hadith (255)
- Takhrij (33)
- Sunnah (176)
- Belief & Doctrine (515)
- Dream Interpretation (4719)
- Prayer Request (2983)
- Health (541)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2260)
- Permission (331)
- `Ibadat – Worship (753)
- Family Issues (1536)
- Marriage/Divorce (608)
- Halal & Haram (661)
- Women's Issues (276)
- General (829)
- History (169)
- How to find my Shaykh
- Is being greedy and selfish a sin?
- Job Work Difficulties
- Prayer Request: Prayer For Love
- Urgent dua from respected Sheikh Hisham
- Dream: Sayyidina Muhammad (s) Visits Mawlana
- Seids and Sherifs in Britain – question for Shaykh Kabbani personally
- Can you heal by thought alone?
- false apologies
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- Reciting "ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum" before dawn
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- I am in big problem & need help
- Imam Mahdi(as) and Sheik Mehmet
Tag Archives: Day of `Arafah
Is Shaykh Nazim hoping for Imam Mahdi (a.s) or has Mawlana received Divine information… Continue reading
In MSN’s internet talks last year I think I heard MSN critisize seeing unbelieving doctors. Does this mean dont see them?
Also, I saw a billboard advert about fast (internet access) without breaks, but I thought it might have been a ‘sign’ and advice, so i fasted everyday for about 3 weeks. My condition improved, but should I have carried on? Might I have been right in seeing a ‘sign’?