- Qur'an & Tafsir (143)
- Hadith (276)
- Takhrij (43)
- Sunnah (207)
- Belief & Doctrine (582)
- Dream Interpretation (5,249)
- Prayer Request (3,465)
- Health (597)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,452)
- Permission (413)
- `Ibadat – Worship (883)
- Family Issues (1,746)
- Marriage/Divorce (762)
- Halal & Haram (786)
- Women's Issues (296)
- General (981)
- History (169)
- euthanazing a suffering animal
- is Hijab Mandatory?
- Bibi AYESHA (ra)
- wood charcoal comsumption
- Please comment: Australian Muslim male students decline shaking hands of women
- Is wearing magnetic bracelet for good circulation halaal for male kid?
- Family Planning permissible?
- What happens if end times approach nearer…
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Blood Moons in Islam
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
Tag Archives: Divine Oneness
Alhamdullilah I am a very happy person. I don’t know but at times I feel very depressed thinking of things like the concept of forever in Jannah… Continue reading
Could you please define Allah in broad terms and how to experience Allah by way of zikr.
please forgive me for my lack of knowledge and adab. recently watching mawlana shaykh nazims vide he said to do tawheed. what is tawheed? and also if you could please let me know what Salat al-najat is. Continue reading