- Qur'an & Tafsir (124)
- Dream Interpretation (4479)
- Prayer Request (2636)
- Health (483)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2033)
- Permission (220)
- `Ibadat – Worship (677)
- Family Issues (1287)
- Marriage/Divorce (425)
- Halal & Haram (594)
- Women's Issues (257)
- General (423)
- Belief & Doctrine (444)
- Sunnah (163)
- History (155)
- Hadith (230)
- Takhrij (28)
- Prayer Request: URGENT HELP PLEASE
- Prayer Request: dua of Hazart dawud
- Prayer Request: Permission for wazifa of Hazrat Dawud A.S Dua for marriage
- marriage to my love..
- i need permission from you!!
- Using the dua of Hazrat Dawud (as) for someone who is not a love interest
- Prayer Request: Marriage/Dua of Sayyidina Dawud (as)
- In love
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- DUA for having baby boy
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- I am in big problem & need help
- Imam Mahdi(as) and Sheik Mehmet
- Hajj Al-Akbar in 2012?
Tag Archives: menstruation
Question: Assalamu’alaikum. I’m sorry for asking such a question. From when I got my periods they have never been regular. Like sometimes I have extremely heavy to sometimes extremely less. There has no been no cycle of my periods. Sometimes … Continue reading
Is it permissible to read Quran ( not touching ) while a women is having mensus (periods)? if she reads from her memory is it permissible?? Continue reading
If one sees brown spotting BEFORE their period starts, which can last up to a week, are they allowed to pray during that time? If they don’t pray at that time… Continue reading
1. I got the Naqshbandi ta’weez for our family and we are wearing it. I forgot to ask – is it OK to wear it for general protection or it should it be worn only against black magic and evil eye?
By God’s grace and will, I would like to start praying full time and I would like to learn more about the etiquette of salat… Continue reading
I am focusing on specially how is it that its failing in religion when its God’s wish for women not to fast and pray during their menstrual periods?
It is in Saheeh al muslim, so it is not supposed to be weak.. however i have not found information how many times this was narrated and if it may be hassan hadith but was decided for saheeh.. Continue reading
In one of the days of Ramadan, I felt I got my periods- it was a slight mark. Throughout the day, there was no blood flow… Continue reading
I want the whole month during Ramadan fasting. may I use the pill not to menstruate if it’s not haram. Continue reading
What can the ladies of age between 45-55 during the monthly periods read… Continue reading