- Qur'an & Tafsir (138)
- Hadith (275)
- Takhrij (43)
- Sunnah (193)
- Belief & Doctrine (564)
- Dream Interpretation (5,036)
- Prayer Request (3,335)
- Health (580)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,387)
- Permission (378)
- `Ibadat – Worship (818)
- Family Issues (1,695)
- Marriage/Divorce (722)
- Halal & Haram (735)
- Women's Issues (288)
- General (957)
- History (167)
- what is salaah. what is khushu khuzu.
- prayer request for getting married to the person i love
- Urgent: Envious or depressed
- Can We pray Salah behind different Creed imam (like : Deobandi..,Wahabioo…etc)
- Du’a for me and husband please…
- Dua for wife to love Rasullah
- Exposed in prayer
- Tiger chasing, read dua for protection!
- Spiritual Effects of Sins
- Healing for Mother with Cancer
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Blood Moons in Islam
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
Tag Archives: menstruation
What does the law say about menstruating women visiting the Prophet’s tomb & the Ka’aba. Continue reading
Assalamu Alaikum. I’m a newly convert to Islam and wanted to find out more about the worshipping practises for women while having menstruation. Continue reading
Question: Assalamu’alaikum. I’m sorry for asking such a question. From when I got my periods they have never been regular. Like sometimes I have extremely heavy to sometimes extremely less. There has no been no cycle of my periods. Sometimes … Continue reading
Is it permissible to read Quran ( not touching ) while a women is having mensus (periods)? if she reads from her memory is it permissible?? Continue reading
If one sees brown spotting BEFORE their period starts, which can last up to a week, are they allowed to pray during that time? If they don’t pray at that time… Continue reading
1. I got the Naqshbandi ta’weez for our family and we are wearing it. I forgot to ask – is it OK to wear it for general protection or it should it be worn only against black magic and evil eye?
[fr]1. I got the Naqshbandi ta’weez for our family and we are wearing it. I forgot to ask – is it OK to wear it for general protection or it should it be worn only against black magic and evil eye?
[/fr] Continue reading
By God’s grace and will, I would like to start praying full time and I would like to learn more about the etiquette of salat… Continue reading
I am focusing on specially how is it that its failing in religion when its God’s wish for women not to fast and pray during their menstrual periods?
It is in Saheeh al muslim, so it is not supposed to be weak.. however i have not found information how many times this was narrated and if it may be hassan hadith but was decided for saheeh.. Continue reading