- Qur'an & Tafsir (143)
- Hadith (276)
- Takhrij (43)
- Sunnah (207)
- Belief & Doctrine (582)
- Dream Interpretation (5,249)
- Prayer Request (3,465)
- Health (597)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,452)
- Permission (413)
- `Ibadat – Worship (883)
- Family Issues (1,746)
- Marriage/Divorce (762)
- Halal & Haram (786)
- Women's Issues (296)
- General (981)
- History (169)
- euthanazing a suffering animal
- is Hijab Mandatory?
- Bibi AYESHA (ra)
- wood charcoal comsumption
- Please comment: Australian Muslim male students decline shaking hands of women
- Is wearing magnetic bracelet for good circulation halaal for male kid?
- Family Planning permissible?
- What happens if end times approach nearer…
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Blood Moons in Islam
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
Tag Archives: mercy
I asked a respectable mufti about some problem and obeyed his answer till someone told me that another respectable mufti (both hanafi) gave a different answer to the same problem, e.g one said you should repeat salah in xyz scenario and the other said you don’t have to repeat salah. Why is there so much difference in Islam? it is making deen a burden for me.
I own a cat that was once abandoned. About a year ago, I got her from an animal shelter. She is a very loving, sweet and affectionate cat in so many ways. I love her… Continue reading
What are the specific benefits of reciting the Naqshbandi Adab? How does it compare in importance to the Dhikr? Continue reading
Dream: Aslmz, I would like to know what could be the reason that one forgets his/hers dream? Is there any specific reason or is it just natural that one is forgetful? I am not usually forgetful but the pass two … Continue reading
My wife has aksed for a divorce. We have 3 children. What dhikr should I perform to… Continue reading