- Qur'an & Tafsir (133)
- Hadith (253)
- Takhrij (33)
- Sunnah (175)
- Belief & Doctrine (498)
- Dream Interpretation (4655)
- Prayer Request (2918)
- Health (534)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2198)
- Permission (304)
- `Ibadat – Worship (742)
- Family Issues (1490)
- Marriage/Divorce (575)
- Halal & Haram (644)
- Women's Issues (270)
- General (724)
- History (163)
- Ramadan series 2014
- Is Hamas a Zionist patsy organization in the guise of an Islamic front?
- Ruling for pregnant ladies
- RE: Permission for Marriage
- parental disapproval
- Are we a good match?
- Prayer Request: Needed to do wudu often
- Mawlana Shaykh Nazim’s Meeting with Former President Musharraf
- Dream: syeds?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- DUA for having baby boy
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- Imam Mahdi(as) and Sheik Mehmet
- I am in big problem & need help
- Reciting "ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum" before dawn
Tag Archives: Shafi`i
I am writing to ask whether eating seafood, such as shrimps, is allowed in the Hanafi madhab?? Continue reading
Q: Wat is the position of Imam Shafi`i on eating shellfish?
Q: I hear a lot about female circumcision in Islam and wondered why if women have to do it why is it not widespread among Muslim women, or is the practice of mainly Africans Egypt etc. Continue reading
Q: My husband is Shi’a and I am Sunni of the Shafi’i school of thought. I am practicing but he and his family do not. However he is Mulsim and believes in Allah (swt) and the prophets and is sincerely a good person. Continue reading
There are two type of dhikr during Eid days… Which one is valid according to sunnah ? Continue reading
Q: When we travel 50 miles we only [pray] two rakats. Suppose we don’t do these rakats when we arrived at destination. We go back home. Do we then 2 or we do replace it with the normal number of fard rakaates? Continue reading
Q: Most books of fiqh seem to state that the wajib time to begin fasting is at the true dawn (when the second adhan in pronounced)….?
A: This is not a ‘requirement’ but, rather, a recommendation, for the reason you mentioned… Continue reading