- Qur'an & Tafsir (121)
- Dream Interpretation (4240)
- Prayer Request (2420)
- Health (467)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (1929)
- Permission (173)
- `Ibadat – Worship (642)
- Family Issues (1189)
- Marriage/Divorce (358)
- Halal & Haram (569)
- Women's Issues (238)
- General (345)
- Belief & Doctrine (423)
- Sunnah (157)
- History (149)
- Hadith (225)
- Takhrij (26)
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- Imam Mahdi(as) and Sheik Mehmet
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- I am in big problem & need help
- Hajj Al-Akbar in 2012?
Tag Archives: Shaytan
after urinating i always get doubt even when i have already washed it. Since i am working, it is very unconvenient . if i am home i can change my pant or use izar. Will my doubts nulify my prayer? Continue reading
I have some questions concerning the daily dua I must do after my Baya has been accepted… Continue reading
I saw that I was in Kashmir with my sister and younger brother. We were told to rush towards a shrine… Continue reading
My sister is having problem, there is no barkat at all, whatever money she has, gets over too soon and there is no savings at all. Everyone says there is some problem with the house, as her husband’s income is more as compared to other house where she use to stay. Continue reading
Dream: My right arm had words inscribed on it in arabic, “Hu Allah, Tatalanuku (or Tanulqu or Taqulna) ala Nur Allah”… Continue reading
I had a dream that I was in a big feild which was full of little green snakes… Continue reading
My question is how do I silence my mind from all unnecessary thoughts. Continue reading
Salam Alaykum, Shiekh.
I had several dreams over the span of a month.
1) The first dream I saw was a solar eclipse in my dream I watched it from my room.
2) I saw myself polishing a sword in the desert with others .
3) The second dream I saw myself preaching on a cliff as men wearing white gowns were marshalling before me their were in three rows.
4) The last one made me feel the strangest of all. I saw myself on a throne wearing an white khamis long beard no crown with an white imama on my head. But in my right hand was a gold sceptre and in my left was a gold orb. Please interpretate for me Salam Alaykum. Continue reading