- Qur'an & Tafsir (137)
- Hadith (255)
- Takhrij (33)
- Sunnah (176)
- Belief & Doctrine (513)
- Dream Interpretation (4706)
- Prayer Request (2970)
- Health (537)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2252)
- Permission (328)
- `Ibadat – Worship (753)
- Family Issues (1526)
- Marriage/Divorce (604)
- Halal & Haram (659)
- Women's Issues (276)
- General (809)
- History (169)
- Du’a For Kasyaf
- Rijalul ghayb
- Are the Khawarij of today Kuffar?
- Seeing Shaykh Nazim
- Dream: Peace and blessings upon the 5 most known prophets and for mercy upon parents
- Is Organ ( heart ) Transplantation Allowed in Islam?
- How to ask question to Allah (swt)
- Prayer Request: Istikhaara prayer
- Can a Muslim woman work?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- Reciting "ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum" before dawn
- I am in big problem & need help
- Imam Mahdi(as) and Sheik Mehmet
Tag Archives: shirk
My question is straightforward. Please try to answer directly and do not send me link to related question answered previously jazak allahu khayran. Continue reading
We would first like to offer our condolences to the eShaykh staff on the passing of our Sultan Q.S.
We are hoping if Sayyidi Sheikh Hisham or any of the scholars could shed some light on the practice of ‘Haaziri’. Continue reading
I just wanted to ask about this article. http://www.naqshbandi.org/teachings/topics/on-hidden-shirk/
Does this mean that if someone worships Allah for paradise he is committing shirk that takes him out of Islam. Continue reading
Dear Shk Haddad, Its me [private] from Sri lanka. A new ideology is starting to spread in Sri Lanka that our Prophet sallahualahiwasallim had committed SHIRK without his knowledge. (Ma’azallah!) Continue reading
I’ve a question about the starsigns. Some mureed of another Shaykh reads into the character signs of the starsigns. For example, when they met me… Continue reading
…the opinion of those who maintained the prohibition of praying in mosques containing shrines. What is the ruling on this? Continue reading
Respected Shaykh Is it ok to say the following sentences? Or these sentences lead to shirk? Continue reading
Please help me understand. I have an 8 month old baby boy who of course has many clothes, toys, books and wall decorations as well as blankets… Continue reading
I take an oath (of truth) by the moon that was split, it bears.
A connection with his heart (which shows) the truth of my oath… Continue reading