- Qur'an & Tafsir (137)
- Hadith (255)
- Takhrij (33)
- Sunnah (176)
- Belief & Doctrine (513)
- Dream Interpretation (4706)
- Prayer Request (2970)
- Health (537)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2251)
- Permission (328)
- `Ibadat – Worship (753)
- Family Issues (1526)
- Marriage/Divorce (604)
- Halal & Haram (659)
- Women's Issues (276)
- General (807)
- History (169)
- Are the Khawarij of today Kuffar?
- Seeing Shaykh Nazim
- Dream: Peace and blessings upon the 5 most known prophets and for mercy upon parents
- Is Organ ( heart ) Transplantation Allowed in Islam?
- How to ask question to Allah (swt)
- Prayer Request: Istikhaara prayer
- Can a Muslim woman work?
- Prohibited relationships
- Revert to Islam
- Prayer Request: Pregnancy
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- Reciting "ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum" before dawn
- I am in big problem & need help
- Imam Mahdi(as) and Sheik Mehmet
Tag Archives: siyam
If a person breaks his/her fast intentionally before the time of iftar, either by eating… Continue reading
Question: Assalamou alaikoum, A woman was pregnant and she couldn’t fast the whole Ramadan. After that she gave breast feeding for about two years. She could have fasted the days missed during or at least after breast feeding, but she … Continue reading
In MSN’s internet talks last year I think I heard MSN critisize seeing unbelieving doctors. Does this mean dont see them?
Also, I saw a billboard advert about fast (internet access) without breaks, but I thought it might have been a ‘sign’ and advice, so i fasted everyday for about 3 weeks. My condition improved, but should I have carried on? Might I have been right in seeing a ‘sign’?
Dreamt in ramadaan that 1 elderly man from the local masjid passed away reading quraan just before fajr salaah and I was called to his home to see him. Continue reading
I reverted to Islam 14 years ago. I have difficulties to fast Ramadan and to pray. Continue reading
I want to know according to Hanafi school what is the age for a boy and for a girl after which fasting in Ramadan and offering 5 daily prayers become obligatory upon him/her? Continue reading
I fasted on Arafat, and the day after I prayed fajr. Then I slept and came a peaceful feeling in my breast but I really heard an enormous hoarse scream coming from inside myself. Continue reading