- Qur'an & Tafsir (150)
- Hadith (281)
- Takhrij (43)
- Sunnah (221)
- Belief & Doctrine (598)
- Dream Interpretation (5,346)
- Prayer Request (3,527)
- Health (608)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,477)
- Permission (425)
- `Ibadat – Worship (927)
- Family Issues (1,781)
- Marriage/Divorce (787)
- Halal & Haram (819)
- Women's Issues (300)
- General (984)
- History (172)
- Wahhabis and Khalid bin Waleed on calling ‘Ya Muhammad’
- weird reaction on meditation, need advice what is happening and contintue or not
- Is Jesus the Word of God?
- Sheikh Hisham
- Wudu with makeup
- Dont know if I have seen Allah or Dajjal, seriously afraid .
- Which animals go to Jannah
- Please Give me permission for dua e saefi
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Dua to look attractive
- Blood Moons in Islam
Tag Archives: Surat al-Ikhlas
Would donating blood have a similar effect to wet cupping? And I am not sure what the process is called, but when you recite chapter 112, and then blow into your cupped hands, followed by chapters 113, and 114, what are the spiritual, physical and possibly on a auraic level benefits it this? Continue reading
My mom was diagnosed with cancer in 2005 then passed away in 2007.
I dreamed that I am walking with her and notice some loose skin on her wrist and one other place. I ask her what it was, she replied matter-of-factly, “It’s been eight years since my cancer diagnosis… Continue reading
Could you please define Allah in broad terms and how to experience Allah by way of zikr.
I am mureed of naqshabandi haqqani ,took baya on line.through sufi live last march .
my question is ,i am civil contractor doing building works.sum time works in site progress very slowly.for bad eye or progress in site what recite… Continue reading
Ya Sayyidi, I dreamt that I answer the door to my house, no one is there – but I feel… Continue reading
Even with all the hard work and effort I do, there is not much improvement in rizk… Continue reading
You are not yet secure in your thoughts and your journey. You need to simplify your… Continue reading
i made my first ever visit to see mawlana sheikh nazim and sheikh hisham and would like to seek both blessings for both my family life and barakah in our income. Continue reading