- Qur'an & Tafsir (143)
- Hadith (276)
- Takhrij (43)
- Sunnah (207)
- Belief & Doctrine (582)
- Dream Interpretation (5,249)
- Prayer Request (3,465)
- Health (597)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,452)
- Permission (413)
- `Ibadat – Worship (883)
- Family Issues (1,746)
- Marriage/Divorce (762)
- Halal & Haram (786)
- Women's Issues (296)
- General (981)
- History (169)
- euthanazing a suffering animal
- is Hijab Mandatory?
- Bibi AYESHA (ra)
- wood charcoal comsumption
- Please comment: Australian Muslim male students decline shaking hands of women
- Is wearing magnetic bracelet for good circulation halaal for male kid?
- Family Planning permissible?
- What happens if end times approach nearer…
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Blood Moons in Islam
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
Tag Archives: tawiz
In the previous article it was mentioned that the person would have to put the amulet around his right arm… Continue reading
Narration about prohibition of Quranic Amulets. Continue reading
Wslm. I had a horrible dream about a green snake bit me on my left hand then I woke up pray to Allah to cut me off this dream. Continue reading
Can you go to bathroom with your smartphone that contains Quran and Salawat and photos of Mawlana? Can you help us, Sidi? Thank.
My question is regarding the tawiz which is in general circulation, either to wear round the neck, or embroidery, badges, photos and stickers etc… Continue reading
Please tell me what are the 9 things one is protected from with the taweez of the sleepers of the cave… Continue reading
dh,Shaykh, are we allowed to wear taweez for protection from black magic and the evil jinns? Continue reading
1. I got the Naqshbandi ta’weez for our family and we are wearing it. I forgot to ask – is it OK to wear it for general protection or it should it be worn only against black magic and evil eye?
[fr]1. I got the Naqshbandi ta’weez for our family and we are wearing it. I forgot to ask – is it OK to wear it for general protection or it should it be worn only against black magic and evil eye?
[/fr] Continue reading
We moved to our new house one year ago and this house is filled with evil jinns who want us to leave good deeds. Since I come new house… Continue reading