- Qur'an & Tafsir (139)
- Hadith (275)
- Takhrij (43)
- Sunnah (196)
- Belief & Doctrine (567)
- Dream Interpretation (5,096)
- Prayer Request (3,372)
- Health (587)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,411)
- Permission (391)
- `Ibadat – Worship (836)
- Family Issues (1,705)
- Marriage/Divorce (729)
- Halal & Haram (757)
- Women's Issues (290)
- General (959)
- History (169)
- vacation horror
- letter from Shaykh
- Permission for Khatme Khwajagan
- Betting on skill based sports halal or haram?
- ayahuasca and similar entheogens
- Naad-e-Ali dua for hajat
- Is breaking ties of an abusive family allowed?
- Is forex trading halal?
- Dreams of the Holy Kaaba pt1
- Istikhara prayer regarding choosing life partner
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Blood Moons in Islam
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
Tag Archives: turban
I am asking this dream on behalf of a Shia/revert brother who is interested in learning more about Sufism… Continue reading
Ya Maulana, I have a dream last three months ago that Sulthonul Awliya give me a cap complete with turban that he make it by himself… Continue reading
I saw an elderly person with a long white beard, turban (white color), ring, and dress which were all in blue and green… Continue reading
Had a brief dream while back in which Sayyidina Jabir appeared, placed his right hand over his heart and greeted me,… Continue reading
My wife who is pregnant dreamt that there were drawings of tulips and roses on her belly with some Arabic scriptures above… Continue reading
Salam Alaykum, Shiekh.
I had several dreams over the span of a month.
1) The first dream I saw was a solar eclipse in my dream I watched it from my room.
2) I saw myself polishing a sword in the desert with others .
3) The second dream I saw myself preaching on a cliff as men wearing white gowns were marshalling before me their were in three rows.
4) The last one made me feel the strangest of all. I saw myself on a throne wearing an white khamis long beard no crown with an white imama on my head. But in my right hand was a gold sceptre and in my left was a gold orb. Please interpretate for me Salam Alaykum. Continue reading
I was praying namaz in real and I had a vision that I was sitting on water and praying namaz without a prayer mat… Continue reading