A student trying to get married

Is there a dua or something to recite that will grant me patience and relief?
I am 21yrs old male final year university student. My parents know that I want to get married but they are not helping to find someone suitable for nikah. They have a very asian cultural perspective of marriage even though we live in London. Because of being in a mixed environment at university its difficult.

There point is that I should get a job, make money, make a home. I haven’t been successful in finding a job for 3-4 years in anything.

I am struggling, getting constant rejection emails from jobs that I have applied to. My morale is slipping, sometimes feel useless. At times my tawakul is strong and reliance with Allah, but there are times where I lose hope and feel sad, lonely, depressed and even suicidal at times.

In-sha-Allah for this situation, you may follow Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani’s advice given here.

See the Posts “I have problems to find a spouse” and “Advice needed from MSH“.

This entry was posted in Family Issues, General. Bookmark the permalink.