Aulia Allah

Question:

Assalamu elikum Respected Scholors

May Allah Paak reward you for the great jobs you are doing, Could you please Kindly answer me these 2 questions jazakallah,

1) I have a few friends who are in the Qadri Tareeqat and they say that Sultan ul awliya is Shaykh Abdul Qadir Gilani may Allah be pleased with him, and I also know people in the Naqshbandi Haqqani Tareeqat who say Maulana Shaykh Nazim may Allah be pleased with him is Sultan ul Awliya and I get really confused because they are always debating each other please could you correct this for me so I can understand jazakallah.

2) What are the benefits of taking bayah, inshallah I will be going to meet Shaykh Nazim al Haqqani in March with my brothers as they are already the mureeds of shaykh saab jazakallah May Allah reward you..

Answer:

Please refer to the following posts:

1) Mawlana’s Title

2) Importance of Baya` and Wudu

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.