Concerning Muraqabah

Question:

Salams
1. What is the best thing to do muraqabah to, to make more progress e.g Kaba or the sheikh
2. Is muraqabah with the sheikh better as I can do more than with the Kaba e.g. with the Kaba I can only imagine being in its presence but with the sheikh I can connect hearts, recite daily awrad, dress in his light etc
3. If this is incorrect what else can I do in muraqabah with the Kaba apart from being in its presence
4. How do I chose what to do muraqabah to. Is it specific to my current spiritual station.
5. I heard muraqabah is not easy or for beginners. How does one reach a high enough station to do muraqabah
6. Grandsheikh said muraqabah to the Kaba is easier then with the sheikh. Does this mean that there is more spiritual progress at less effort

Answer:

Concerning your questions, please refer to the posts “Visions” and “Rabita.”

This entry was posted in General and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.