Debt and income

Question:

I AM A 41 YEAR OLD MALE AND HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 15 YEARS. I HAVE ONE DAUGHTER WHO IS 14 YEARS OLD. I AM REALLY STRESSED AS I HAVE ACCUMALTED A LOT OF DEBT AND MY INCOME IS NOT ENOUGH. THE DEBT IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT I HAVE TO BORROW EVERY MONTH TO MAKE ENDS MEET. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AS I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO AND I HAVE COME TO A POINT WHERE I AM LOSING FAITH (THINKING OF MAKING MONEY THROUGH ILLEGAL MEANS)

I DON’T WANT TO GO THIS ROUTE BUT HAVE NO OTHER OPTION. I KNOW I WILL BE THE LOSER IN THE END BUT I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

I NEED SPIRITUAL HELP AND PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

Answer:

As-salaamu `alaykum,
If you have not done so already, take baya with Mawlana Shaykh Nazim al-Haqqani. See also here and here.

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.