Exam

Question:

Assalamualikum ya sheik,

I just had my exam last semester and I failed one of the subject I am finding it difficult to remember things as I am also a working I am a part time student please give me a Amal or zikir that would increase my memory power. And please doa for me as I am having my re-test on dec 16 and also the exams for the new semester. I am also having a project presentation for the course which I am taking please doa for me.

Answer:

You may follow the advice given by Mawlana Shaykh Hisham in the following Posts:

Devastated Due to Memory Power

To Pass My Exams InshaaAllah

This entry was posted in General and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.