How to get my love back

Question:

I am a hindu gal, in a relation wid a muslim guys since 6 yrs and I want to get converted not for some 1 I love but, for the real reason because, I have understood this is the right way for us. but, due to the reason tht he is not settled and I am not. he cannot marry me. And his parnts wont accept me . I really love him and cannot live without him. I nver thot of anybdy else thn him in my life. I cannot do this plz help me. I really need your help. I found this Dua on internet “Allahumma layyin qalbi fulan ibn-e fulan kama layyintil hadidi li sayyidina Da’ud alayhis ‘salam‘” . Plz help me in this how to do it and whether I can do it or not? Allah Bless you all

Answer:

Please see the Post “Help Converting to Islam” and follow Shaykh Gibril Haddad’s advice. Then you may proceed as advised here.

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.