Humble Request for a wazifa

Asalamualikum Warahmatullahi Wabarkatuhu,

I took baya online in February. I was blessed with opportunity to meet Sheikh Hisham at a domestic violence Fatwa conference in DC.Recent events in my life made me realize how terrible my ego is and how much it controls me. I also have anger problem, I have hard time controlling it due to which I behave disrespectfully towards my family. I want to get rid of them both. These two are hindering me. Please kindly request Sheikh to pray for me to be on straight path and give a wazifa for me.
May Allah always keep all our Sheikhs in good health, they are source of light guidance and Allah (S.W.T) rahma for sinners like me. Forgive me for my bad manners.

Wa ‘alaykum salam,

Congratulations on taking baya’! Please be sure you are making your Daily Awrad, ¬†and additionally recite Ya Halim 100x and Ya Samad 500x before Fajr for reducing anger, insha-Allah.

This entry was posted in General, Sufism (Tasawwuf) and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.