I love a person

Question:

Assalamualaikum,
I am in a relationship with a person from 2 years. I got into a relationship because at the first day he said he will marry me.From 5 or 6 months we having problem with our relationship because of a girl but than everything became perfect he said he will marry me even his mom also agree with that.Suddenly he is saying that he don’t want me anymore but I can’t live without him I am troubling for him. I know having a relationship is not good in Islam but i don’t know I am dying for him, I am burning inside.I am praying tahajjud and aslo recite surah Ar Rahman 11 times but still he is not responding.Can you please suggest me any dua to get him back. Thank You
Please pray for me

Answer:

You may use the Dua of Sayyidina Dawud (as) given by Shaykh Gibril; wear the taweez for 40 days and if no improvement, then move on.

See advice given here.

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.