My name is [private] 2 years before I met a girl [private]. I thought to marry her after my graduation,soon we fought for some reason during my exams and i say sorry again and again and pray but she didn’t forgive .I couldn’t concentrate and my exams were pathetic now My frustration and pain leads me to say that I will never do ibadat to Allah but soon she replied ” u are murtid now”after that incident I come to know that she fought me for someone else,now I did another sin ” i say that how any one loves prophet (SAW) if the prophet(SAW) descendants were doing this?My question is there any kuffara for that or Am i still be in the circle of Islam even I pray 5 times now and read quran shall I come to know that Allah and his prophet (SAW) has forgiven me.?

As-salamu `alaykum,

Please refer to Imam Wissam’s answer in the Post “Please pray for my forgiveness“.

This entry was posted in General and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.