Not having regular period and not getting pregnant and weightloss

Aslamalaikum …
Basically I do not have regular period so could u give me something to read or eat to regulate them? Also I have been married for nearly four years although husband has just come over been about 3 months but I am not getting pregnant ? So can u give me a dua to read also I have tried diets but can not seem to stick to one I need to lose weight as I am over weight and it is not beneficial for my health so any dua for that aswel please.. Jazak Allah khair

Please refer to the following postings:

Infertility, No Monthly Cycle
Grandshaykh’s Prescription for Pregnancy
Prayer for weight loss

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.