prayer request

Question:

I am in love with a man who loved me also but has always been rude to me, but rarely showed his love ..this is going on from 4 years. His parents were not happy with our love and were not ready for marriage but somehow we both convinced them and they agreed. But when they came to my house for engagement he and his family broke this relationship..I cant live without him. I love him a lot..have supported him in all his circumstances….I am trying to contact him but he has blocked my number. He says he hates me…I want him back.. I want to marry him please suggest me what can I do to get his love back and marry him? I am scared because I think so they are searching a girl for him…I really wish if Allah listen to my prayer…

Answer:

Please refer to Hajjah Faridah’s excellent advice here.

This entry was posted in General and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.