Should dua be made after the wazifa?

Assalam o Alaikum sir I wanted to ask you about the wazifa of Ya Fattah Ya Karim. After reciting it on a tasbeeh should I make dua after it?

And should I recite Durood Shareef at the beginning and at the end? Same question for Dua of Hazrat Dawood (A.S). And one more thing if the wazifa is for 40 days or any longer should girls continue it during their menstrual cycle? And also can you tell me any wazifa so that my beloved one and his family develops a soft corner for me.
May Allah Bless You!

For your first question, please refer to the answer in the Post “Permission for Dua.” Read here on merits of making abundant salawat. See also “Reciting dua while menstruating.

You may use the wazifa here inshaaAllah.

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.