Suggestion: Questions submission date

Question:

Aslam o alikum,

I want to suggest that please add the date of question when it was submitted, also. In this way we readers can have an idea when our question’s turn will come. I mean if i posted a question on 20th november 2013 in dreams category and lastest dream answered was submitted by user was 15th november 2013, then I can have an idea that my dream will be answered in coming week most probably.

thanks
Allah hafiz

Answer:

Actually it is not that simple. One of those answering may respond immediately with the interpretation and another may take a long time.

This entry was posted in General and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.