Deep sadness over a man

Salam, I was talking to this man who was planning on asking my hand in marriage. Female cousins got in the way and scared him from marrying me out of envy. I was heartbroken for a year and I just found out now he is married. I don’t know what prayer to do to let go of this deep depression I am into. I cannot stop thinking about the whole situation and him and keep asking Allah to remove this sadness if he’s not meant for me. Is there any prayer I could do that can help me? No matter how much zikir I’ve done I cannot get myself to forget him and move on. Astakfurallah

Please refer to the posts here and here.

This entry was posted in Women's Issues and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.