For marriage proposal

Question:

Asslam alaikum

I have some problem for my marrige i am 30 years old but not got marrige when ever i got any marriage proposal than some problem rise and finaly the praposal refused for other side sometime our side . some body said there is a zinnat problem and some said the other problem my mother is very upset with this problem and i am also. please give me some advised and make dua for me so that i got my spouse.

one more question i am recite the dua Rabbi inni limaa anzalta elayya min khairin faqeer
but in period time it break so can recite the dua after 4 days of period time when i feel clear?

Answer:

You may follow Mawlana Shaykh Hisham’s advice here in-sha-Allah.

See: Recitation of Quran, dhikr, salawat in menses

This entry was posted in Women's Issues. Bookmark the permalink.