Irregular periods

I’m sorry for asking such a question. From when I got my periods they have never been regular. Like sometimes I have extremely heavy to sometimes extremely less. There has no been no cycle of my periods. Sometimes they occur twice a month and continues that way or many times I have had no periods for 2-3 months continuous. I have already been to the gynac but there was nothing wrong. Alhamdulillah.

I wanted to ask like if I get periods twice a month then should I pray? And I have vaginal discharges in between periods which look like blood so should I pray then also?

I ask that Allah grant and fulfill the wants, wishes and desires of all who send and receive this Du’a, their families and friends wants, wishes and desires.

Amin. Please see Hajjah Naziha’s answer here.

This entry was posted in Women's Issues and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.