- Qur'an & Tafsir (156)
- Hadith (295)
- Takhrij (44)
- Sunnah (255)
- Belief & Doctrine (642)
- Dream Interpretation (5,582)
- Prayer Request (3,629)
- Health (638)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,575)
- Permission (465)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,060)
- Family Issues (1,871)
- Marriage/Divorce (846)
- Halal & Haram (880)
- Women's Issues (321)
- General (986)
- History (181)
- Taraweeh prayer a must?
- food goes bad after burying murdered son
- Karamat al-Awliya
- Seeing the Prophet (may peace be upon him) in two dreams
- Shaykh Nazim Dream
- Bayah Tabarruk & Baya Irshad
- Jin possession dream
- Haram money to halal?
- Kasb of Asharis.
- Confused about: “Anyone who says/does x, his xyz are halal”
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Dua to look attractive
- Blood Moons in Islam
Author Archives: Staff Dar al-Iftaa Al-Missriyyah
Is it permissible to use the Arabic term ‘Ishq to describe our love for the Prophet (s)? Continue reading
what is the legal ruling for the deferred dowry? Continue reading
who should look after my children — my late husband’s brothers and their children or my present husband? Continue reading
Is it permissible to congratulate non-Muslims on their religious festivals like Christmas, Diwali, etc.? Continue reading
What is the ruling of celebrating mother’s day?
I read on the internet and watched on TV that many traditional-minded people are totally against Valentine’s Day. Continue reading
Is it permissible for us to recite the chapter of Fatiha during engagement ceremony or it is an innovation? Continue reading
Do you suppose to jump at any time during the hadrah, actually both feet leaving the floor? Continue reading
What does ihram for hajj ifrad, qiran, and tamattu’ mean?