Family property


We have done a marriage 2 and half years back and before marriage my husband left his home. Now I want that my mother-in-law by herself should give my husband’s portion without any problem. Please suggest to me anything which I can do or any dua because we are facing many problems in getting a new house. Currently we are on rent. Can’t take loan as my husband’s name is in black list due his brother he had taken a loan on his name and did not paid.

Please help us.


Recite Hasbuna Allah Rabbuna Allah x1000 daily.

Hajj Gibril Haddad

This entry was posted in Family Issues. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.