Prayer Request: Want my child back


I want my child back and my husband leave my child and me forever. Please pray.


Mawlana Shaykh Hisham is praying for you. Take police reports and go with your parents to a judge of the law to put your request. Recite ya Hakam x100 daily.

Hajj Gibril Haddad

This entry was posted in Prayer Request. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.