Seeing Lights & Feeling Waves

Question:

Salaam alaikum,
2 questions…
1. When I close my eyes at time of dhikr or various times, I see green and purple lights. Is this from our beloved Sheikh?
2. I have these waves go through my body since childhood when I hear any religious people’s name or in religious gatherings or hadith narrations. Today I was reading about Grandhsykh and the waves are not stopping – I feel so strange, so incomplete. What is this I am feeling?

Answer:

`Alaykum Salam,
Everything that reminds you of Mawlana, of Prophet (upon him blessings and peace), of Allah and His Awliya, is from the angels or from Allah or His Prophet or His Awliya. However, rather than just witnessing signs we are called upon to come closer to Allah through obedience, so focus on acts and in sha Allah you will see progress.

Hajj Gibril Haddad

This entry was posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.