Young Murid has Questions about Awrad

Question:

Salam! I am 16, and starting Daily awrad etc… but what else should i do? What is dhikr e Khafi? etc… Do us Naqshandis do this? What are these others and should I just worry about my daily awrad etc. and focus on those later until I get a sign?

Jasak allah! may Allah give long and happy life to Sultan Al Awliya Maulana Shaykh Nazim(RA) and his deputies! (ameen)

Answer:

Dhikr khafi is silent dhikr. You can do that when you become steadfast in daily Practice of the Initiate (istiqamah) and you get an indication from Mawlana Shaykh Hisham.

This entry was posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.