Halal & Haram

The licit and forbidden according to the regulations prescribed by Divine Law, Shari`ah, in daily life to the individual, family, society and nation, including the observance of worship rituals, morals and social legislation in Islam.

Moustache

majority of the ottoman portraits wether it’s the Califas or general people in ottoman time had big moustaches Continue reading

Posted in Halal & Haram, Sunnah | Comments Off on Moustache

can still wearing Ta’weez of Hazrat Dawud or not

if one doing the Hazrat Dawud but before complete 40 days one clearly doing sin Continue reading

Posted in Halal & Haram | Comments Off on can still wearing Ta’weez of Hazrat Dawud or not

Concealing sins from fiance but feel very guilty for not being honest

My fiance has been completely honest about her sexual past. I have committed zina a few times in past and repented. Continue reading

Posted in Halal & Haram, Marriage/Divorce, Sunnah | Comments Off on Concealing sins from fiance but feel very guilty for not being honest

Respect for Mooh e mubarak/ Baal mubarak

Are women allowed to make ziyarah of the blessed hair of Rasoolallah Sallahualyhi wa sallam? Continue reading

Posted in `Ibadat - Worship, Halal & Haram, Sunnah, Women's Issues | Comments Off on Respect for Mooh e mubarak/ Baal mubarak

Punishment for black magicians

How to punish and stop black magicians from practicing magic. Continue reading

Posted in Halal & Haram | Comments Off on Punishment for black magicians

Intention to Sadaqah recitation of Surah to Others

Question: I would like to check if it is permissible to have an intention to sadaqah al-Fatihah or other Surahs for a living person or someone who have passed on. The intention is to merely share the rewards of recitation … Continue reading

Posted in Hadith, Halal & Haram, Qur'an & Tafsir, Sunnah, Zakat & Sadaqah | Tagged , , , , | Comments Off on Intention to Sadaqah recitation of Surah to Others

How to remove bad energy from food

I live in hostel so can’t cook food myself. Continue reading

Posted in `Ibadat - Worship, Halal & Haram, Sunnah | Comments Off on How to remove bad energy from food

western meat (especially Maliki opinion)

when animal is stunned by electro shock before slaughter, does it render the meat haram or not? Continue reading

Posted in Halal & Haram | Tagged , | Comments Off on western meat (especially Maliki opinion)

Urgent Pet Cancer suffering

Is it best to put [dying cat] down or let loose in woods to live last moments free? Continue reading

Posted in Halal & Haram | Tagged , , , | Comments Off on Urgent Pet Cancer suffering

Lighting fragrances (oud/attar/agarbatti) at the grave

Is lighting perfumes/fragrances permitted at the grave site?
Continue reading

Posted in Halal & Haram, Sunnah | Comments Off on Lighting fragrances (oud/attar/agarbatti) at the grave