Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- Mureed question
- the permission to read Dalail Khayrat
- Dream interpretation of sun & moon
- Habib Umar bin Hafidz
- jumma vision
- Going into business on my own
- I died
- Doing zikar and being woken from zikar with unexplaining sounds
- Grandsyakh Abdullah
- Baalwaie habaibs & Naqshbandi shaykhs in my dream
- Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
- i saw a dream about my ex girlfriend
- husband & wife with different Shaykhs
- Qasida Ghausia and Naad e Ali
- Bayah – Repeated
- seeing Mahdi (as)
- Miscarriage before 120 days
- Heaviness after recently begun wazifa
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- Salaamun Qawlan Mir Rabbir Rahiim
- Mureed question
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- Salamun Qaulam mir Rabbir Rahim
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Names of Ashab-e-Kahf
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)