Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- Seeing a wali
- 3 Talaqs
- Dream dajjal
- Does zina break marriage?
- feelings of attraction for married person
- Definition of a quarter of the head (Hanafi)
- Overcome by desire
- Istikhara dream
- to get rid of tenant
- Dream: Toys in the mosque
- the letter ص
- Khalwa for 40 days
- Dream Shaykh Nazim
- Ruling on wearing wooden and resin rings?
- Dua request
- Dream of Prophet (sal) with no beard
- Consistently seeing same girl in dreams
- Calling me
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- Meaning of Iyyaka Na`budu wa Iyyaka Nasta`in
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is Red Bull Energy Drink Haram or Halal?
- DUA for having baby boy
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Smoking invalidates prayers and supplications
- Salamun Qaulam mir Rabbir Rahim
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)