Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- Ottoman gifts
- Pregnancy dream during umrah
- Menses and sex
- Saw Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
- Prophet Ayyub AS resting place
- Nur of Salawat
- Qadiri to Naqshbandi
- Slave Dream
- Can’t find this hadith anywhere – Where is its source?
- Important Decisions Between the 2 Eids
- Dua to Breastfeed my baby
- Reward of Sunnah prayers when not offering qada
- Istikharah for 2 girls
- Zakatable jewellery
- Can you please respond to me sheikh.
- Seeing and eating cloud in the Dream
- Long Separation
- Taraaweeh until 20 Rak’ahs after Witr Prayer
- Definition of earliest Jumuah prayer according to Shafi`i school
- Zakaat payment on wife s jewellery
- Meaning of Iyyaka Na`budu wa Iyyaka Nasta`in
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- Is Red Bull Energy Drink Haram or Halal?
- Names of Ashab-e-Kahf
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Menses and sex
- Seeing Holy Kaaba for the first time
- DUA for having baby boy
- How to find out if one is a syed or not?
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)