Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- black magic
- Wazir of Mahdi (as)
- Does marital rape exist in Islam?
- Bee on head and sting
- Seeking help
- Receiving rings from Prophet Muhammed saw
- Bay3a online
- Khatm Quran
- Naqshbandi taweez print
- Boredom leads to sin
- Fighting black figures
- Black creature outside the window
- Why do children suffer abuse?
- Dream about babies with extra limbs
- Dream Buraq.??
- istihara for marriage
- Istikhara for girl i like involving giving her money
- Keeping picture of Sheikh in home
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- Valid Excuses for missing Jumu’ah
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- Is Red Bull Energy Drink Haram or Halal?
- black magic
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Meaning of Iyyaka Na`budu wa Iyyaka Nasta`in
- Names of Ashab-e-Kahf
- Tawiz for Sihr
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)