Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- Studying tasawuf
- Permission for stem cell therapy.
- Moon, dove, Surah Kahf,
- please help me
- Qasida Burda sharif permission
- studying tasawuf
- How to remove bad energy from food
- Pregnant with king
- Permission for umrah
- Blackmagic removal pray
- Husband car accident
- western meat (especially Maliki opinion)
- Talfiq: Joining like a Shafii but shorten prayer up to 15 days like a Hanafi
- Replacing highly recommended muakkada sunnan with qada
- looking for books by DR GF Haddad and AlSayyid Muhammad Alawi
- Prayers when pregnant
- Made a promise with Allah
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)