Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- Taraweeh prayer a must?
- food goes bad after burying murdered son
- Karamat al-Awliya
- Seeing the Prophet (may peace be upon him) in two dreams
- Shaykh Nazim Dream
- Bayah Tabarruk & Baya Irshad
- Jin possession dream
- Haram money to halal?
- Kasb of Asharis.
- Confused about: “Anyone who says/does x, his xyz are halal”
- Dreaming Saw a Man with Nail in his front teeth
- Zina dream
- Breaking a promise
- Ottoman gifts
- Pregnancy dream during umrah
- Menses and sex
- Saw Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
- Prophet Ayyub AS resting place
- Nur of Salawat
- Qadiri to Naqshbandi
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Names of Ashab-e-Kahf
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Salaamun Qawlan Mir Rabbir Rahiim
- Is Red Bull Energy Drink Haram or Halal?
- How to perform Qasr Salah?
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Salamun Qaulam mir Rabbir Rahim
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)