Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- Hanafi Fiqh of Salah
- Is salah valid with bad pronounciation and doubt on if fard tumaninah was done?
- Calling Sheik Mehmet Adil and Sheik Nazim for help
- Shaikh nazim
- Revenge through black magic
- Dua for atheist to convert
- Become a Talib
- Female language teacher inviting to sin
- Permission to read Salawats in a women group
- need permission for reciting dua e saifi
- Repeating dreams about Yawm el Qiyama
- Permission without Bayat
- Hizbul bahr
- White spider on me at the masjid
- muraqaba (مراقبة)
- Question regarding Sayyid Ad Dua of Grandshaykh (Q)
- being a scholar/imam
- Malik al Mulk recitation
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)