Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- i saw shaykh hamza yusuf
- Flooded bridge
- Sheikh Muhammad al- Yaqoubi
- drawing blood in Ramadan
- Pray for increase in my Height
- Was it Prophet SAW ! Did I really had a dream of him?
- Prophet PBUH Grave
- Is Name Daniyaal permissible
- Drowning in Hijar-E-Aswad
- Indonesia Wahhabi calls istighfar before Ramadan ‘a big sin’
- Folding sides of prayer mat
- Saw dream of apples
- barkah in Business
- To get married to whom i desire
- Incomplete Wudhu
- Starting a new business
- Funding for Qodiriya wa Naqsyabandiya thoriqoh in Indonesia
- For baiyat
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)