Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- Zakaat payment on wife s jewellery
- dream of Al Khidr
- Family preventing marriage
- toothpaste and ramazan
- Spot of blood while on fast
- Jumah Rakat for Shafai, Hanbali and Maliki madhab
- Suffered slip disc and feel less sensation in lower body
- Kaffarah question
- Taziah (condolences) for non-Muslims
- Can a father forbid his son to marry a Christian or Jewish woman?
- istikhara dreams positive or negative
- Creed of Imams
- Not able to fast
- Horse & Shahadah dream
- Seeing GRAND SHEIKH ABDULLAH DAGESTANI (Q.S)
- Zakat on savings of less than a year
- Did Sayyiduna Salman al-Farsi (r) live 300 years?
- Dream about killing me
- Icons of Jesus and Mary (peace be upon them) in the Ka’ba
- Father in law is cold in grave
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- Meaning of Iyyaka Na`budu wa Iyyaka Nasta`in
- Is Red Bull Energy Drink Haram or Halal?
- Salamun Qaulam mir Rabbir Rahim
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Salaamun Qawlan Mir Rabbir Rahiim
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Words meaning?
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)