Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- Adab after irrevocable divorce
- Ex-wife Sex dream
- Shaykh in bright yellow cloak
- Husband does not want a relationship with me because of his uncle dying
- Dream about death
- Permission to recite Al hizb ul azam
- Prophet Muhammad Saw
- Want to take bait
- Sinful person’s istekhara
- Flock of pigeon
- Deceased father
- Six girls one boy really want a little brother for my son
- Shaykh giving me prepared fish
- Going to Mecca medina
- Prayer request to save my niqaah
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)