Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- Doing wazaif Nothing Happens
- Important texts in Naqshbandiyya Tariqa
- Zakat al-Mal
- My wife got a dream about Quran
- Cave – Heaven & Hell
- Permission for dua saifi
- Ants disturbing dream
- Terrorist attack in masjid Al-Nabwi
- Electric tasbih
- Surah Luqman and Yaseen
- A verse from the Holy Quran written in gold appeared on my wall.
- Dua for visiting graves
- dream about shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani RA
- Prayer request for a baby girl
- Imam Mahdi/Hazrat Isa: Who will be the pole of the universe?
- Personal Issues
- Dream of an old man
- Is I am in right Hand or wrong Hand
- Husbands parents do blackmagic
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)