Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- naqsh Ayn e Ali
- Discharge when doing Umrah
- Urge to wee
- Marrying another man with intent of divorce
- Talaq after renewed Nikkah
- sunrise in west and rainbow
- In Jail
- Baiyah from shaykh Hisham kabbani
- Falling of quran
- Suffering from jinns and magic from 9 years of age
- Question about various beliefs in tariqa
- Mountain of different colours
- Potential Suitor Viewing `Awrah of non-mahram
- Seeing Habib Umar bin Hafidh (great scholar of Terim)
- Infection around navel
- Praying Salaah with urge to pass wind
- Scam using fake Shaykh Hisham facebook page
- Sheikh Nazim burning a tasbeeh in my kitchen
- Mother hospitalized and has water on the lungs
- Dream about ayatul kursi, a girl and a box.
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)