Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- Physical and Spiritual Cleaning
- Forgiveness from ex boyfriend
- Dream Shaykh Muhammad al-Yaqoubi
- Touching private parts and wudhu
- Ethanol as preservative in vitamin supplements
- Daily life matters permission from Maulana
- Awraad without bayah
- Jinn offering prayer
- Negative (thoughts, feeling) anger
- Shaykh Hishaam al Kabbani(q)
- how to arrange meeting with Mawlana Shaykh (private message)
- Women’s chronic discharge & wudu
- Hijab and durood
- “lots of salawat”
- Written dua request
- Eyebrows abnormal shape
- Dancing for husband
- Extremely urgent help needed
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- Names of Ashab-e-Kahf
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- Is Red Bull Energy Drink Haram or Halal?
- Salaamun Qawlan Mir Rabbir Rahiim
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Valid Excuses for missing Jumu’ah
- DUA for having baby boy
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Al Khidr and St George
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)