- Qur'an & Tafsir (193)
- Worldly Dealings (7)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (319)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (332)
- Belief & Doctrine (715)
- Dream Interpretation (5,822)
- Prayer Request (3,761)
- Health (715)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,724)
- Permission (507)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,182)
- Family Issues (1,961)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (962)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Avoiding kufr
- Bright Sun
- About tarbya and group zhikr
- Golden snow
- Many dreams of Naqshbandi Shaykhs over 12 months – sign I should take bayyah?
- I have a Prayer request for shaykh to do for marriage.
- Clarification regarding Qasida Jaljalutiyya
- Please we need ur prayer
- Prophet Dawood Giving Wooden Comb
- Do Cats have a next life?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: hajj
I dreamt that I have worn ahraam with a plan to perform Hajj. Continue reading
My father-in-law always wanted to do Hajj with his daughter, my wife. He
passed away last year. Now my mother-in-law says she will pay for my Hajj
and wants me to do Hajj for my father-in-law. Hajj e badal. Continue reading
I saw that I am reciting “lab’baik Allah humma lab’baik….” whole talbeya in a loud voice. I want to know its meaning. Continue reading
I saw angel in my dream. It was like imagination with wings and halo on head. And what ever I saw smiled at me and I had positive feeling, feeling on chest, in the morning. Continue reading
We are a group of women intending to go to Hajj this year and our question is; Is it permissible to take medication/drug to stop our monthly cycles for the duration of… Continue reading
I have just done Umrah I would like to know if my sins have wiped away or is that only when you do Hajj.
I am hoping to perform hajj this year Insha Allah, I know that there is a hadith that states women should not cover their faces while in ihram… Continue reading