- Qur'an & Tafsir (172)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (290)
- Belief & Doctrine (678)
- Dream Interpretation (5,734)
- Prayer Request (3,704)
- Health (683)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,660)
- Permission (486)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,118)
- Family Issues (1,924)
- Marriage/Divorce (878)
- Halal & Haram (917)
- Women's Issues (337)
- General (987)
- History (188)
- Instagram addicted
- plz help.Small whirling tornado next to me & hubby.
- Dua for Ill daughter.
- Where does it say the brothers of Yusuf were Prophets of Allah swt?
- Crushing Takbir
- The Prophet ﷺ Visits Me
- My mysterious dreams during quarantine time
- Half lizard half snake
- Dreamt of The Prophet’s (pbuh) Mosque after missing Tahajjud
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: monthly period
After many years of searching, finally found an Ahlus-sunnah wal jamaah jamaat with Hifzh programs. They are helping me and my children memorize the Quran Alhamdulillah. Continue reading
Is it permitted for a woman to make ziyara of a nabi or wali during her menses?
If one sees brown spotting BEFORE their period starts, which can last up to a week, are they allowed to pray during that time? If they don’t pray at that time… Continue reading
I have heard that if a marriage is not consummated within 3 days the marriage is invalid… Continue reading
I have been practising the daily awrad for beginners for three days and am very thankful to you.
1) Can I read the Aman rasool in this daily awrad? Continue reading
Can we read Quran from computer, mobile iphone, ipad without wudu, if you’re clean (body & clothes), and same question for during menses…. Continue reading
By God’s grace and will, I would like to start praying full time and I would like to learn more about the etiquette of salat… Continue reading
For a woman who is a mureed in general, is it permissible to recite Dalailul Khayrat or Quran (during the days when she is not allowed to offer salah)… Continue reading
Which rituals of the Hajj and Umrah is a menstruating woman allowed to do and which parts is she not allowed to do during menstruation? Continue reading