Salam dear Shaykh,
I have been practising the daily awrad for beginners for three days and am very thankful to you.
1) Can I read the Aman rasool in this daily awrad beacuse the one for beginners does not include this but I feel I need to read it.
2) Can I still practise my daily awrad during menstruation?
3) Can I have duaa for job promotion and success at interview please I would be very grateful?
4) Can I have permission to read the Hizbul bahar please?
6) Can I have duaa for increasing my self confidence in public speaking and clarity with my speech because I get very nervous and before I was a very confident person? Also, I have many non-Muslim enemies who will not leave me alone.
7) How can I make donations?
8) What is the best time of year to visit the great shaykh?
1. Yes it is supposed to be read after the Fatiha in the daily wazifa.
2. Yes, with the intention of awrad.
3. Rabbana atina fil-dunya hasanatan wa-fil-akhira hasanatan wa-qina ‘adhaba al-nar.
6. Recite Kalima x100 la ilaha illallah then x1 Muhammadun Rasulullah
7. You can donate here.
8. Every night in tahajjud.
Hajj Gibril Haddad